AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My google shopping account problems? How to deal with it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Paused platform         country                                                        reasons
        Shopping           United States            Account suspended due to violation of feed specification: Landing page content is too broad or does not work properly
        Shopping           United States            Account suspended due to violation of feed specification: Image inappropriate

Why is the US shopping suspension? Pictures are their own shooting, will not be repeated. Landing page content is too broad, how to understand? How to deal with it? The site can be normal to normal access

1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi @Motorcycle M,

Having a Google Shopping account suspended is pretty serious and something we can help with. The reasons they provided are their reasons and why they suspended the account. 

If you would like, you can call support at 1-866-246-6453 and speak with support directly. 

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

In most cases if the landing page is too broad, means that ether you lack any decent description, title or image. Meaning that the description needs to be useful and informative. For example simply adding a couple of bullet points is not good.

Now the issue is that without seeing your landing page we would not be able to assist.

You can request for more details from Google, however from experience what you have provided is enough info to find out the issue.

Give us more info and I'm sure we community members are able to assist.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i Rewrite my website title and page description: my website www.chinesemotopartsonline.com and Most of my picture shooting by myself,Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks reply me, the number are Google official phone?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

You can contact google below

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Your pages are indeed very slim on info, I can only see a table of links. You will never be able to promote your products on Google Shopping as you have the pages now.

There is no info what so ever. Very confusing website to be honest.

http://www.chinesemotopartsonline.com/index.php/main_page/index_bike/bike_id/385

Every product you submit has to have at least a couple paragraphs of text explaining the product.

Please note that this is my own opinion and does not represent anyone else other than myself.

Good luck

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’