AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My campaign not run.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

I have create campaign yesterday, product is update with new data feed on Dec 26th. Now Dec 27th, i don't see campaign run, no click, no impression. Please help me.

not run.PNG

I have target for united state with buget 250$/day and CPC =0.6$

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My campaign not run.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

As you have created a new campaign so obviously the feed is updated 1st time.

You have to wait as per Google, "If you submit your items for the first time to a particular target country for Google Shopping, it may take up to 3 business days for your items to be reviewed."

Reference: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188477?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
To add more to Archit's reply. Also make sure your Adwords is connected in Google Merchant.
Login to Google Merchant
Go to Settings > Adwords
Also make sure your website is claimed and as Archit mentioned that you are approved which can be found in the diagnostics panel or the dashboard.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks all,
My campaign run, but budget not spent, it is slow. How can i check ads on Google?

Budget: 250$/day. over 12 hour, it have 10$. How i can do?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
If your impressions are low you need to ether improve your data feed quality and or increase your CPC bid.

There is currently no tool to check your ads on Google, the only way is visually search for your product which I do not recommend as this will influence your ranking in a negative way.

The best tactic is to use your Adwords data.

There are plenty of articles that can help you along the way, why not search for google shopping increase impressions on Google.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Please go through the link, it will help a lot. The auction insight report, impression share, benckmark CTR will help you to analyse the performance. 

Else as mentioned by Emmanuel, improve you data feed and bids.

You can optimize your products titles and descriptions, product groups.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455573?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’