AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My Website No longer Shows up...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Email: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Name: Gary H.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Never really used Google+ so not sure of the Url

The following is the basis of an email I received from Google Merchant Center regarding my website. It no longer shows up when the url is entered and I need to get it back online asap.

Please Help me, I've been online with the same address for 19 years and never had an issue. 

Not sure why this has happened all of a sudden.

Merchant Center account ID (<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>) does not comply with our Google Shopping Policies available  

Your Merchant Center account has been suspended and your product listings no longer appear on Google Shopping. Please note that a suspension notification message is also displayed in your Merchant Center account. In addition, related Merchant Center accounts might also get suspended.

-- Policy violations to fix 

Your Merchant Center account (<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>) is in violation of the following policies:

PARKED DOMAIN

Google Shopping does not allow product listings that lead to websites that don't provide the user with unique and valuable content on the landing page domain.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: My Website No longer Shows up...

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi,

I don't believe this is the correct place for this question at present, as this is a domain issue, not an issue with your Google Merchant Center account.. The landing page states it has expired. If you have this to renew automatically, I would contact your domain registrar and discuss with them.

https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/renew?domain=blackpowerproductions.com (Taken from the page)

Tom