AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My Products Have Different Sizes and Different Prices But One URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client's website sells fruit and fruit gifts.   I am working on my product feed in Google Sheets.  The problem I have is that some of my products have variants (different sizes with different prices) but instead of filtering and generating a unique URL for each variant, it is one static page where you enter the qty of whichever product you want.

Any solutions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Products Have Different Sizes and Different Prices But One URL

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There are hundreds of plugins and feed management tools. Your first task is to find out if your current feed supply tool has the ability to generate a unique url's. I recommend you ask them.

If not, ask them to resolve this issue or alternatively find a different tool that can achieve this.

Or create your own data feed with all the requirements.

Or do not submit variants.

A unique page for each variant is required if the price changes, for example, if the price is the same and the image or other data does not change, like a size, then submitting the same URL is fine, however, if the price changes or color or anything big than a unique page is required.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’