AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My Merchant Center Account Has Been Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Shopping Merchant,

We've reviewed your Google Merchant Center account (<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>), and found policy violations.

Your Merchant Center account has been suspended, and your products no longer appear on Google Shopping. Note that a suspension notification is also displayed in your Merchant Center account. In addition, related Merchant Center accounts may also get suspended.

-- Policy violations to fix

Your Merchant Center account (<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>) is in violation of the following policies:

UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT)

I don't konw why ,pls tell me,thank you ! 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Merchant Center Account Has Been Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my website is :https://www.txcxfur.com/

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @fur t

To me, you should work with your website. It gives incomplete feel to me. Several sections of your website contents are simply copied from the web. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
sorry, you say:your website contents are simply copied from the web. i don't know your mean
is the products are simply copied from the web or the Policy are simply copied from the web