AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

My Feed is disappearing after I hit save

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

When I try to add a new feed, it is disappearing after I hit save. I was able to save a test feed but cannot save a live feed.

Can you help?

Thank you,

Sara

Re: My Feed is disappearing after I hit save

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have the same problem Smiley Sad any ideas whats happening?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Li I & @Tanja W

Please ensure you are providing your new registered feed with an alternate name to your test feed. I ran a test within my own account and this error occurs when you try to name a secondary DataFeed the same as an existing feed just moments ago. 

I believe this will fix your problem, however, if it does not, I would suggest either using a different browser to see if this provides a different outcome or clear the cache and cookies from your current browser.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this is my first feed in this account. i have no others!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Tanja W

Are you trying to register a Live or Test DataFeed?

Are you receiving any error message or are you simply taken to the Data Feed screen as a result with no Datafeed showing?

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
First I have createtd a testfeed and it didnt work. than I've created a live feed and even that did not work. :-(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i am simply taken to the data feed screen where i can start again with putting the information into the fields.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i received an answer from google, there are technical errrors at somer merchant centers. they will try to fix it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
There is a chance you are using spaces in the field
What is the name of the file that you will upload?

Since today I have noticed there is no warning anymore. Which results in your feed not being saved.

This might not be your issue but thats what im guessing.

To fix it, just provide a simple file name without spaces and all in alphanumeric characters.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
juhuuuuuu Smiley Very Happy it works without spaces!

Thanks