AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Merchant Center Account and Access Available

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Advertisers can now access and manage multiple Merchant Center accounts from a single Google account. You can read more about the new updates to user access here on the Merchant Center Help Center!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This is the one where we'll have to request for Multiple-Client Account?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

a multi-client-account is not required, in any way.

the new user-access feature works with any merchant-center-account:
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/1637190

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Really? I've been trying to set up a multi-client merchant account for 6 weeks. Google is broken. Just filled out the muli form for the 5th time. All clients are in my Adwords Acct and I have access to their pages and have data feeds ready. Sorry, I'm venting but 6 weeks is crazy lame imo. Have spoken with Google from Ireland to California and no one can get this completed. Cheers, Dennis

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I just set up the multi client account (MCA) and managed to run Shopping Ads for separate URLS from that single account. Are all clients of different domains or completely different domains altogether?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. I finally got the multi-client shopping campaign running. Whew! It took awhile but it is functioning well now for 1 week. Thank you for checking on this. Cheers