AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple AdWords Accounts linked to Single Merchant Center Account

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Can I create two shopping campaigns from different accounts at the same time (both linked to same Merchant Center Account and use same product feed)? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

That would be a policy violation, if I'm reading your question correctly.

You want 1 data feed, create 2 shopping campaign. Each shopping campaign in a different Adwords account.

That sounds pretty suspicious to me.

The reason what I'm saying is, because it sounds like you are trying to advertise twice which is an unfair advantage and a policy violation.

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes you can, and no your products won't show twice (I'm currently running 2 account with one website and one merchant center).

Usually you want to do that if you have separate budget for different categories of your website.

What you'll want to do is to use custom label or brands to split your feed and keep things clean in your accounts.

If you have same products if your feeds, the best bid will show up in Shopping.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.