AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Multi-Client Merchant Account - add more accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created a merchant account for one of my customers using a particular email address - I will be responsible for managing their shopping ads/feed.

I now need to create a merchant account for another customer and would like to have both of them linked to this same email address. I would like to be able to switch between the merchant accounts, as I do with the multiple Adwords accounts that I manage.

I understand that I need to create a multi-client merchant account, however I have been advised this cannot be done with the email address I have already used and will need to create a multi-client account against a new address. 

Does anyone know if there is any way around this? I would like to be logged in and have access to all of my Adwords and Shopping accounts.

Thanks

Simon

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Simon J
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Simply ask the account owner to add your email address as a user.

When added, you will have all linked accounts under 1 account. No need for a MCC.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Simon J
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Simply ask the account owner to add your email address as a user.

When added, you will have all linked accounts under 1 account. No need for a MCC.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’