AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

More than 5 days waiting for approval.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Last week, I uploaded ten items via the Google API to my Merchant Center. Within the three business days mentioned in the references, six of them where approved but four of them are still waiting for approval and it's been over six days.

Is this normal? I'm I being too impatient, or is it a sign that something is not right?

Thanks!

Re: More than 5 days waiting for approval.

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Since it has been 5 days, I would call the help number, you see inside the top right hand corner of your adwords account ( they will want the Account ID Number and your login email once live to verify). But call support and explain so they can review your account to see if there are issues. No one here can see your account, so best the Adwords Customer Service reps can look for issues because they have access.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks!

Now that I think about it, I probably should have tried to contact them before posting my issue here. I guess this forum is for more general questions rather than specific account related problems.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ezequiel M
November 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Correct,

We can give advise, policy, review ideas, strategy,look at landing pages etc, but can't actually view your specific account details Smiley Happy