AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Missing shipping information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created an xml feed from my woocommerce site.

when I try to fetch the file. I get a "Missing shipping information"

I work with a third party company that calculates the shipping costs,

I cannot calculate it myself.

as for things I did:

changed from lb to oz (didn't solve)

add a custom mapping field: shipping in woocommerce and 'shipping price' in google shopping

the shop is in the USA, and the currency is USD.

Need your help...

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wize o
June

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Go to Google Merchant Center > Shipping > services > + button > choose your country > scroll to the botton (shipping rates) > + button > weights > choose a carrier.

In USA only Fedex, USPS and UPS are available.

When you contact printify, you need to explain how to get the shipping price to the woocommerce feed for each product. If they don't know try and find a woocommerce developer. Or ask woocommerce support.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, Google supports the calculations of 3rd party delivery companies. To find out which ones and how to set up log into Google Merchant Center > Shipping

Here you can choose the delivery company.

Once you have done this, you need to make sure the price Google calculates is equal or an overestimate. You can check the final results of the price of the products by going to Products > List > click on a product > scroll to the bottom and check final attributes.

If the shipping price is too low then add a percentage in the shipping setup.

If using Google's 3rd party calculation system is not correct then you need to find a way to submit the shipping price accurately in the data feed. I recommend contacting the plugin developer.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In the Merchant Centre there is a place for Shipping Settings. If possible, use the settings there instead of in the feed itself. For the USA there are a number of carriers/services that you can choose from.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you

the 3rd party is Printify that has many products (t-shirts, mugs, bags, canvas prints etc.)

each has a different vendor(some from the US, others from UK).

the shipping changes according to the product and its size.

when a customer selects a product from my woocommercs site, 

the Printify plugin calculates the shipping.

I tried to add Printify in the shipping section of google shopping, but could not fill the details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you

where can I find a carrier/service name?

it is all done by the third party company that provides the goods

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If it's not listed then you need to add it manually to the feed or using your own settings in the Google Merchant Center account.

You will need to communicate with Printify how to do this.

Hope it helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Emmanuel.
Where should it be listed?
And if I communicate with printify, what should I tell them?
They have solutions for woocommerce and Shopify, but not for google shopping

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wize o
June

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Go to Google Merchant Center > Shipping > services > + button > choose your country > scroll to the botton (shipping rates) > + button > weights > choose a carrier.

In USA only Fedex, USPS and UPS are available.

When you contact printify, you need to explain how to get the shipping price to the woocommerce feed for each product. If they don't know try and find a woocommerce developer. Or ask woocommerce support.

Hope it helps.