AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Missing product images issue in multi language feed in Google Merchant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a multi-language website by default in Spanish language. Now we start working on submitting multi lang feed in google merchant center. We used manual text file to upload feed and our Spanish feed doing well having no error in Google shopping and display center. But against Italian feed, the missing images error prevent our feed to get approved. All our images follow google guideline, not redirect, no watermark or promotional text, with perfect size. 

My question is how to fix missing images issue in Italian feed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If the error says, missing image than make sure you have added the column image link

Most likely you have mislabeled the naming of the header.

More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324350?hl=en&ref_topic=6324338

hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added proper image link header along with image link in respective lang. The same product and image link in spanish language is still live in google shopping feed and display ad

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

When submitting the data feed, all header languages and predefined values need to be all in the same language. The best option would be to use US English.

A predefined value is for example availability, condition, etc...

If you do not want to use US English, than make sure everything is in Italian, not Spanish.

Therefor using US in all data feeds, standardizes the ease of expanding to new countries.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For each language we prepare respective lang feed file means for italian lang all product specification data is in italian lang. Everything Okey just images not visible in italian feed and error message is "missing images" I have also make all required changes in robots.txt file to allow google image bot to crawl images data easily.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

I have no other useful advice for you other than to check the official documentation https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324350?hl=en&ref_topic=6324338

Or to contact Google Adwords for someone to look into your account, simply login to Google Merchant and click on help in the top right corner.

Hope it helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for the great help.