AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Shipping Information - MCA 2 Primary Feeds for Separate Countries

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have a MCA, with a UK store at .co.uk and an Italian store at .co.uk/IT

I have a UK store feed as a primary feed with shipping set as GB:::9.95 GBP (for example). 

I have an Italian primary feed also which has products with Italian names, descriptions, URLs, EUR prices, and shipping set as IT:::9.95 EUR (for example). 

UK feed is fine, no problems. 

Italian feed is reporting missing shipping information. 

In GMC I added a shipping service for UK and one for Italy with weight bands, and then set shipping_weight to cover all bases. 

Still it's reporting missing shipping information in the Diagnostics tab.

However, it also says that the target country of affected items is United Kingdom, yet when I click on the item quantity it lists the IT items from the IT feed.  

Have I missed something obvious?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

First make sure that the feed is added correctly in Google Merchant Center, the correct country (IT) language, and currency.

I recommend deleting the feed setup and recreate it and make sure all the values selected are correct.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. 

It looks like I should have been more patient (i.e. waited for a few more hours for the account shipping settings to be recognised/accepted). The feed has been accepted and the products are pending. We'll see how it goes. 

Thanks again.