AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Microdata issue in my google merchant accounts

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

This is my new website which storeforlife.co.uk and I implemented microdata for Google shopping on all product page you can check it in my source code.

Now the thing is that is showing warning in Google merchant account that you microdata is not properly implemented while the same code place one of my another website where its working fine.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Microdata issue in my google merchant accounts

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Have you looked in Diagnostics?

Viewing microdata errors in Merchant Center
If we are unable to extract microdata from your website, we will report the issue to you in the Diagnostics tab of your Merchant Center account. You’ll see these issues listed in your account regardless of whether or not you have enabled automatic item updates.
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069143?hl=en-AU

Re: Microdata issue in my google merchant accounts

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
If the issues you see is in the diagnostics tab and you have recently implemented the schema than it can take up to a month before Google will validate each page.

Your product pages are not crawled every day, but sporadically during the a 30 day period.

Right down how many schema errors you have, wait a week and check again and see if the numbers drop.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’