AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant feed product is not showing in Google adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we have an adwords account and google merchant account on same email for our client. I have created a campaign in Adowrds; however in products it is not showing the product from the feed i added. Feed is approved, website is verified and claimed.

Product which is showing up in campaign is coming from the list i can see in merchant account; i deleted that list yesterday; somehow that list is popped up again.

i want to show the products in my feed. What could be the solution. TYI

1 Expert replyverified_user

Merchant feed product is not showing in Google adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You can not delete products in Google Merchant without it being populated the next time the data feed is fetched. You can only delete products in the data feed or exclude them from being advertised in Google Adwords.

Double check the products in your feed are approved under Google Merchant > products > lists

If all is good, check the campaign settings, click on the ad group and check the speechbox, if it lists products you have them listed, if not, than that means you might have mis configured the subdivisions.

Have a look at the setup below

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’