AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant center account suspended , Un trusworthy promotion is the issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My merchant center account got suspended with reason of  Account suspended due to Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions).

website is https://www.ubuy.ae/ 

It is an old account , more than 2 years old and it was working fine.
One day, Google Just send me email that account is suspended , with out any warning.

I have talked with various Google support team members and none of them was able to provide me exact reason why the account got suspended.
All they do is just provide me the link where all the policies were mentioned.

Can any one help me out in taking back the account from suspension.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please note that a suspension can happen even years after initial approval. Accounts are checked and rechecked throughout the year.

Make sure that you are not a drop shipper, as I'm looking at your site there is a small hint that you might be one. If so you can not use the standard Shopping program and you must enlist via the Beta program linked via this documentation here : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6363310?hl=en

From your website, I can not see any other issue than this.

Also, note this is a very serious violation and 99% of the cases this is a permanent suspension. Creating any new accounts will also lead to a suspension.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for the reply.

No , we are not a drop shipper,  we have our own inventory with different vendors.

Just a question for you

What makes you think that we are a drop shipper company?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

One thing I did notice is that when I click on the US link, all prices are in AED instead of US Dollar.

Please note that the links you submit to Google Merchant Center and if for the target country USA using the currency US Dollar means that you must have the same exact information from the data feed to the product landing page regardless of country location.

This means if I, from Europe click on ad in USA, the price must be US Dollar and not Euro or British pound etc... So any automatic currency conversion or redirects must be removed. Instead, you can have a manual system where the user can change it by themselves.

However, because of your type of violation, anything I will say to meet with Google's policies will not help you lift the suspension.

As this is my personal opinion based on experience.

The only people that can give you accurate information if they are willing to do so is Google. Which you can contact them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

I say willing because certain violation are so serious that they will not want to tell you why because they do not want other merchants to try to circumvent these violations. If they say you need to read the policy, then 99%, it's a permanent suspension and there is nothing you can do to resolve this. Creating any new accounts will also be a suspension.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’