AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant account suspended, how open new one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google merchant account was suspended, basically I have been selling in UK with no problems but I decided to try selling in EU countries, I set up a feed for Italy but then my account was suspended and I was told that it was because my returns and refunds page was not correct, I then made it more clear and asked for a review and was then told it was because it was not translated in Italian, I was told to delete the Italian feed and the suspension would be lifted, so I did this and it got reviewed again and now been told that they are unable to lift the suspension and told me to open a new merchant account, the google guy on the phone said he was sending me a email about how to deregister the website with the merchant center and set up a new account but he has not sent me the email,  this has all be going on for 2 weeks now and I will of lost thousands in sales, can anyone advise how to open a new merchant account? I am not very good at all this, I remember it took me a long time and a lot of stress figuring out how to open my 1st merchant account and get google shopping up and running,

whole thing has totally put me off experimenting with google shopping now

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Never open a new account, always resolve the issue in the existing account.

2) To get more info on the reason of suspension ask for more info using the form below.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Than wait a week and you will get a response from the review team, than resolve what the issue is.

As we are community members, we have no access to your accounts, and thus can not see what your issues are. However if you provide further info such as all the email communications, which you can find in Google Merchant top right email logo. 

Than we might be able to suggest.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply, the google guy on the phone said that i need to open a new account? i fixed the problems, i did exactly what he told me to do which is delete the Italian feed, he then reviewed my account and said he is unable to lift the suspension and said I need to open a new account? this is all a total nightmare,