AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant account payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an android developer and had android apps on play store for more than 5 years. Recently I have created new app but unfortunately it caused some violation and I got email from Google that my accounts are ceased and now I have no access to apps or merchant account. There is no meaningful answer to my questions and requests after that. I asked to remove that app and re-instantiate my account but there is no reply. Email from Google does not talk about which policy is violated. I don't understand that why Google let the app publish at first place if it is violating anything. My merchant account is blocked too and I haven't received any answer on when and how much Google will pay to my remaining balance from merchant account. Any recommendation on what should I do now or just have to wait endlessly for the reply and money.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merchant account payment

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Re: Merchant account payment

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
for google-play and merchant (wallet) account
issues the google-play forum is currently here --
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/play

this forum is for purchasing advertising, for selling physical goods --
not for selling apps, google-play, merchant/wallet, or related issues.

the merchant-center and google (play) payments-merchant-center-account,
have nothing whatever to do with each other; their names are simply very
similar and are therefore often confused.

one is for paid-ads and advertising -- and the
other is for (apps) payments and purchase-flows.

see also
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer#topic=3452890