AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Feed Disapproved For Misrepresentation of self or product - User safety

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been continuously suspended for user safety, I really don't know what else I need to change, as I think I have covered all details that should get me the green light for my store. 

The online store site is: handymob.de 

Target country is Germany, so the site itself is all in German. Also, the contact information should be enough, but I am still being suspended for not providing more details.

Any advice?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Merchant Feed Disapproved For Misrepresentation of self or product - User safety

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Have you added all the barcodes to the products?

This is a requirement for the products you have sold. I could be guessing all day long.

The best way to find out what the issue is, is to contact Google in the form below and ask for an explanation.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

If you have received an email from Google and it does not explain the issue and simply points to the privacy policy, than most likely you are banned for life and nothing can be done to rectify it. However if there is an explanation than I recommend following the instructions from the email.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’