AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Centre Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I would like access to my clients Merchant Centre account however, they cannot add me as a user because I am already attached to our multi client account.

I can't see how to add their account to our multi client account. Normally we create the account and the feeds ourselves.

Any advice?

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olly F
February 2017

Merchant Centre Manager

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Olly,

I have run into this issue before. Typically I create a new Gmail account and provide that email address to the client to provide their account access. Then you can link your newly created Gmail account to your MCC to import the client's AdWords account. Tedious but should work.

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olly F
February 2017

Merchant Centre Manager

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Olly,

I have run into this issue before. Typically I create a new Gmail account and provide that email address to the client to provide their account access. Then you can link your newly created Gmail account to your MCC to import the client's AdWords account. Tedious but should work.

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.