AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Centre Image Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Keep having my image not allowed in the marketing centre, not because of file problems but due to branding issues, seemingly our logo does not reflect our brand.

The company is called Socialtrack.

Our image isbigsocialtracklogo.pngThe image as you can see is pretty simple and is one that we have on our e-commerce site that we are linking the Merchant Centre to. The Google drop down email issues box, also does not have an option to discuss this.

Bit of a nightmare, anyone have a work round/solution?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Socialtracks

I am not sure if you are talking about your product images or your logo.

In case of images: in the feed specifications for Merchant feed you can find that you can't include promotional text, watermarks or borders in your images

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en

In case of its your shop logo: You can contact Google Merchant support, open this page and click "Contact us" link on right up:

https://support.google.com/merchants/?hl=en-GB#topic=7259123&contact=1

Regards,

Hana

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Your logo can only be in a ratio of 1:1 or 2:1, currently your image is 999 by 500 which is not correct.

Make sure your image size is perfect.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Socialtracks
May 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google still is having problems with Merchant center images. They told me yesterday it would be fixed and it's still not working. 

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Your issue is different from socialtrack's issue, which is a logo. The logo has strict requirements, unlike your product image issue. Please open a new thread if you require help. 

The recent product images issue is resolved and the issues will slowly disappear over a period of 30 days.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’