AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center shows +12K products Active yet none showing in Shopping?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm hoping this is just a simply oversight but feel like i've gone through the settings etc. thousands of times now!

Our API from our online store www.healthpharm.co.uk is working correctly and the merchant center shows over 12K active / approved products being updated by price and availability daily. 

However, not a single product is showing when you search as a consumer in google shopping!
Have i missed something glaringly obvious here!!?

4,430 items disproved for various reasons (Category, description etc.) but would these prevent the full feed being shown? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merchant Center shows +12K products Active yet none showing in Shopping?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hello Ket,

Simple answer, yes.

Please fix all your data feed errors and read the instructions provided by Google to remove any disapproval issues.

If an item is disapproved it means the product will not show up for Google Shopping.

If your using an API than the API should provide you with error feedback. However you can also view this in the Merchant Center.

With regards why your other products are not showing, please check that your account is not suspended. When you have this many product disapproved a violation is very likely. Check if you get impressions in Adwords. If you do not than check if the Adwords account is linked to Merchant and that all your products are loaded in a PLA Campaign.

If you do get impressions, than the most likely issue is ranking and or title mismatch. Your titles are the key element for search term match up.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’