AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center > Products view bugged in Firefox?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently, when I try to view a Product's detail page in Merchant Center (ie. https://merchants.google.com/mc/items/details?offerId=....) via Firefox, there is no vertical scroll and the content below the bottom of the screen is inaccessible.

From what I can tell, it seems to be associated with the CSS styling for .root._ngcontent-xxx-1 (xxx = an apparently random 3-letter string that changes every time I refresh the page).

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennifer B
January 2017

Re: Merchant Center > Products view bugged in Firefox?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

google tends to read the forum; however, such issues may (also)
be reported directly to google as a product defect/complaint --
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

there is also a send-feedback link within the merchant-center.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennifer B
January 2017

Re: Merchant Center > Products view bugged in Firefox?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

google tends to read the forum; however, such issues may (also)
be reported directly to google as a product defect/complaint --
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

there is also a send-feedback link within the merchant-center.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To confirm, I have the same issue, with Firefox.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! For some reason I often feel lost when trying to figure out where to look for help with Merchant Center. Doh. Issue reported officially now. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jennifer, did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I am seeing this more and more accessing GMC from Firefox, IE and Safari?  Please Advise

Thanks

N

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi N, Yes and no... I followed Celebird's advice to report the issue. A couple of weeks later, I used the "Send feedback" menu within Merchant Center to report it again with a screenshot. A couple of weeks after that, I again sent feedback with a screenshot... Eventually I just gave up, and then at some point after that they got around to fixing it. So when I noticed it happening again in other sections of Merchant Center (the Product Detail page is fine for me, but it's happening on Products > List and all Diagnostics pages) a couple of weeks ago I just didn't bother. Now I just use 'zoom out' (which for me on Mac = Command -) to shrink the page enough to see what I want to get to, or I pop over to Chrome. I get the impression they don't much care how it renders in Firefox.