AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center > Products view bugged in Firefox?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently, when I try to view a Product's detail page in Merchant Center (ie. https://merchants.google.com/mc/items/details?offerId=....) via Firefox, there is no vertical scroll and the content below the bottom of the screen is inaccessible.

From what I can tell, it seems to be associated with the CSS styling for .root._ngcontent-xxx-1 (xxx = an apparently random 3-letter string that changes every time I refresh the page).

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennifer B
January 2017

Re: Merchant Center > Products view bugged in Firefox?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

google tends to read the forum; however, such issues may (also)
be reported directly to google as a product defect/complaint --
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

there is also a send-feedback link within the merchant-center.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennifer B
January 2017

Re: Merchant Center > Products view bugged in Firefox?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

google tends to read the forum; however, such issues may (also)
be reported directly to google as a product defect/complaint --
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

there is also a send-feedback link within the merchant-center.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

To confirm, I have the same issue, with Firefox.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! For some reason I often feel lost when trying to figure out where to look for help with Merchant Center. Doh. Issue reported officially now. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jennifer, did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I am seeing this more and more accessing GMC from Firefox, IE and Safari?  Please Advise

Thanks

N

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi N, Yes and no... I followed Celebird's advice to report the issue. A couple of weeks later, I used the "Send feedback" menu within Merchant Center to report it again with a screenshot. A couple of weeks after that, I again sent feedback with a screenshot... Eventually I just gave up, and then at some point after that they got around to fixing it. So when I noticed it happening again in other sections of Merchant Center (the Product Detail page is fine for me, but it's happening on Products > List and all Diagnostics pages) a couple of weeks ago I just didn't bother. Now I just use 'zoom out' (which for me on Mac = Command -) to shrink the page enough to see what I want to get to, or I pop over to Chrome. I get the impression they don't much care how it renders in Firefox.