AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center for contractor services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is the merchant center a viable forum to promote sales for construction related services?

Roof Repairs

Remodeling etc...

I dont see the merchant area when i search for these things.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BJARNE U
May 2016

Re: Merchant Center for contractor services

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Bjarne,

I do agree with Tom in that the Merchant Center could be the wrong option for you. If I were you, I would initially focus on text ads in a "Search Network only" AdWords campaign. I actually did run adverts for some construction service providers in the past and such ads were in most cases enough to max out their online opportunities.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @BJARNE U

No, Google Merchant Center is for inventory based stores, not those offering services. 

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150006?hl=en-GB

I would suggest looking into another ad based option within AdWords, most suited to your potential customers (text ad's, video ad's etc..)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BJARNE U
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Bjarne,

I do agree with Tom in that the Merchant Center could be the wrong option for you. If I were you, I would initially focus on text ads in a "Search Network only" AdWords campaign. I actually did run adverts for some construction service providers in the past and such ads were in most cases enough to max out their online opportunities.

Best,
Lakatos