AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center Terms of Service Form error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to sign up for a new Merchant Center Account. However, the Terms of Service page has an error and will not load. I'm unable to progress pass the page to create an account as a result 

This is the page: https://www.google.com/merchants/Tos?a=2569697

It says "Oops, something went wrong..." at the top, and nothing loads. I've tried on two different PC's (Chrome & Firefox), an iphone, and a motorola running Android. Same thing on every device. Cache, cookies, etc, was cleared on everything as well.

This has been like this since last Friday.

Re: Merchant Center Terms of Service Form error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Guys,

I just tried to register a new account and the terms page loaded and accepted my response fine. 

What country are you attempting to register your account within? United States?

Are you able to see the terms and the error occurs after accepting or do the terms not show at all?

Lastly have you contacted Google to discuss this issue?

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Apparently, it seems, I signed up for this account a few years ago. So, I'm re-activating it, not starting from new. FYI

I'm in the USA. I was also able to register a new account with a new address. However, this account is linked to our analytics for multiple sites and google adwords. So, I don't want to have to use something else.

I'm guessing the problem lies with it being an existing account, and being presented an updated terms of service.