AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center Feed Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Please help.. Merchant center feed is not working, just trying to get a single product ad up though. After syncing my product, it shows "Completed: 0 valid/ 0 processes"

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please provide more data, as this is a public forum, and a member to member forum, we have no access to your account.

what is your ecommerce platform

what is the method of connecting the feed, ie plugin, spreadsheet, data feed management tool

provide a link or sample of the data submitted

If providing this is not possible, than contact Google by going to Adwords or Merchant Center > top right > help

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the quick reply Emmanuel. I am using Big Commerce and just syncing data by adding Google Shopping app in Big Commerce.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Unfortunately the info you provided is not enough for us to help you. I recommend you contact BigCommerce as they are the provider of the data feed and or Google directly.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’