AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center Feed Errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

I'm trying to download my feed in the Google Merchant Center but I keep receiving this message:

Please make sure all required attributes are valid and included in your data feed.

Row Nr. 21

Do you know what does it means?
Could you guys help me?

Huge Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a member to member forum and have no access to your account.

Please provide a sample of your data feed submitted.

What filetype are you submitting.

If it's XML, make sure the first line starts with <?xml .... and not with an empty line.

And did you mean upload, if it's downloading a copy of your feed, than this might be a technical issue and recommend you contact Google directly.

Providing further in depth info, will allow us to help.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there, It's a Google Sheet file.

Here's a sample of my data feed: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E-woyI-p2BMhf2JB9OAXuK6O0ht0BwF4c0SWyes1KyA/edit?usp=sharing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You have a mix of English and other languages in the headers, ether use all headers your native language or use all US language only.

For example change : titulo to title

You can find all the names here :https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’