AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center Ads Not Active for Many Days, No Reply

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, we have received a suspension warning 2 weeks ago asking to remove 1 product, we removed it same day. The email says no to do worry if we removed the item and after 7 days someone will check the site, no action needed if we have removed it. 7 days passed and we got suspended, even after removing the item.
We have been calling and emailing and after days nobody has giving us a straight answer.
We were told it was suspended for a variety of reasons nothing to do with the product. Then we were told to someone will get back to us and nobody did. Every time we call we are told everything is fine and that it will be activated same day. Nothing since last week.

We get some emails saying someone will begin to review account as if we just contact Merchant Center for first time, still, nobody answers or seems to know what is happening.

We have been told that they have Priority and that the ticket has been escalated for a week.

I would like to know if someone knows who to contact to get a real answer and action. Is now the shopping season and this is really causing us loss of sales considerably. Please help. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Merchant Center Ads Not Active for Many Days, No Reply

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The only way to proceed is to continue the conversation with the person you are talking to with Google Adwords.

Unfortunately Google Shopping is rather complicated and does require some digging around before an issue is resolved. A good tip is to keep calm and have a civilized conversation with the representative. (I'm not saying you are not) But I found that as long as you are good mannered they are very helpful.

First before you contact them again, check if your data feed does not contain any errors or warnings, if it does than resolve them first.

Check if your website follows all guidelines, a know this is vague but reading up on Google's policy should help : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970?hl=en

Because each merchant is different in products, business, website etc... an strait to the point answer is rather difficult.

But foremost, make sure everything is correct, mostly the delays and other issues are related to data feed errors and or warnings.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’