AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Center Account Suspended - User Safety

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I recently connected my shopify based website with the Google Shopping App to get our products up on Google Merchant. However after submitting all our products our account was suspended due to USER SAFETY (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCTS). It says 'Omission of relevant information' Failure to clearly and conspicuously disclose any related conditions before and after purchase'. However all our policy terms are clearly stated on the site and accessible from all pages on our site.. I sent a message for a re-review to Google but wondering if anyone had any other ideas? Our site is www.banksjournal.com Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Corey,

Most likely it is a lack of contact address or phone number. Add these to your contact page then call/message Google and tell them you have done this.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As Rob mentioned, it is indeed most likely your contact details.

You need to add the following

Physical address (required)

Email address (required)

Contact form (required, you already have this)

Telephone number (optional)

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’