AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Account with 2 Million+ Products Just Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know what has happened, but when i login to merchant centre now, instead of seeing my 6 feeds with over 2 million plus products i am seeing a new signup page. Its as if my whole account has been deleted.

Google support seem to be absolutely useless. I just end up speaking to some muppet in a 3rd world country trying to buy time!

Does anyone know how i can get in touch with someone who actually know what there doing over the weekend?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Are you sure you log in with a good email address for Google Merchant Center?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Of course i login to it every day. Now i get the signup page!

I just hope they can retrieve everything from a backup, because it seems something has gone wrong horrendously since yesterday around 3PM GMT time.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Terrible things here write, compassion. You have a backup? I've never had a situation like you.

In the future, do always backup.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you are not the owner/admin of the account, someone might have removed your access. As you are not linked to the Merchant account, you will get a registration form. I recommend contacting the Merchant owner to gain access again.

Nobody at Google can help you with this, as only Admins of the account can grant you access.

If you are the owner, login to Google Adwords, click on the gear in the top right corner and select linked accounts. Than choose Merchant center in the left hand menu and here you can see the account number.

Now contact Google Adwords for assistance. You do need to be authorized to gain access otherwise, Google will not be able to help.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Already done that. Their support is pretty shocking. Its my account.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

The only way forward is to continue contacting Google Adwords, be very polite and ask for assistance.

You need your Adwords account number and Merchant account number, email logins for both accounts. And try again.

Your issue has never been seen before so it's rather strange and therefor support will be difficult, but as long as you are friendly to the adwords guys, I'm sure they are willing to assist.

Before you contact Google again, check that you have products listed in Google Adwords by looking inside your campaign product group tab, if yes than the account is still active.

Also do you have an active Adwords account? Meaning are you paying for ads, if no and you have no products in your merchant linked account than simply create a new Merchant account. And start again.

But only do this when you have checked everything and exhausted all communication.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’