AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is it that despite being in constant contact with google support regarding non compliance of my datafeed, am told by them that I am compliant and there is an google inhouse technical issue that is being worked upon at the moment that my merchant account still gets suspended for non compliance.

Despite my shipping setting being correct and confirmed as being correct by support does the shipping cost not appear on google shopping when customers search due to this "technical issue"

So now I can't sell anything via Google Shopping

Very poor support in general and I am not a very happy CUSTOMER!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Merchant Account Suspension

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your note, and I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated with Google Shopping. I have taken a look at your issue, and the best next step here would be to contact our team to request that your account be reviewed and re-enabled. You can do this via either phone or email, and more information can be found here: http://goo.gl/yVPgBu

Best of luck with this, and do let us know if you have any further questions!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Merchant Account Suspension

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your note, and I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated with Google Shopping. I have taken a look at your issue, and the best next step here would be to contact our team to request that your account be reviewed and re-enabled. You can do this via either phone or email, and more information can be found here: http://goo.gl/yVPgBu

Best of luck with this, and do let us know if you have any further questions!