AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Account Suspension due to Shipping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended. For nearly 10 years, I never put shipping cost in my feed. I recently got my account suspended without any notice on Sept. 30, 2015.

1. Why wasn't I given notice to fix?

2. It has been over 3 days since I requested review, and no review yet. Support keeps telling me they emailed the reviewing department and got my case expedited. However, I have waited 5 days now and keep getting the same answer from every google support, telling me they are working on it. 

3. Can somebody from the review department get it done ASAP.

4.Google support is no help when it comes to this situation. None of them have any ability to find out why my account hasn't been reviewed yet. They don't have any phone number to contact review department as well. The review department seems totally separated from every other department. Nobody from google support can contact them except for email. Emailed several times already but no response. 

Keith

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merchant Account Suspension due to Shipping

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
1) Maybe the email ending up in your spam folder? Your primary email is wrong?
2) If you are waiting for more than 3 business days than I'm suspecting you have more than one issue going on in your account. Please ensure all errors are fixed. You can see this in your data feed status and the diagnostics tab.
3) This is a community forum, Google does look at the forum but not necessarily help you as it is not the purpose of the forum, you need to contact the person you have been dealing with.
4) Google Adwords Team have restricted access to Google Shopping related issues and it is a hit and miss. I find contacting Google UK is the best. Have always helped me with everything and are very knowledgeable. You can contact there number if you want.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’