AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Account Suspended - No Online Purchasing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me here as I've spent the last 7 hours on the phone to google and getting no where.

I've had my merchant account suspended due to "No Online Purchasing Means" - but my website does have via PayPal or debit/credit cards. The site doesn't have any IP restrictions or location blocking and (as recommended by Google) can see the payment page load from various servers around the world (using geopeeker).

After this, Google tried to claim it was due to the live chat using a 101 protocol and Chrome treating it as an error - surely that would mean no website can use a chat application?

The website is https://www.mjnsafetysigns.com - can anyone suggest anything that might be the issue?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Melanie N
1 month ago

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

When you have resolved the issue then submit the account for re-approval in the link below and explain what you did, so that the review team can see you have created the solution. (If not already done, do not send multiple requests, 1 is enough.)

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Re: Merchant Account Suspended - No Online Purchasing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When you add an item to the basket and you want to checkout. You can't because you are forcing users to agree to a terms and conditions. You can't do that and is a violation of Google's policy. Remove this and make sure a customer can buy the item without any forced requirements. If this is not possible, then your business model can not be advertised on Google shopping.

Hope this helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - I have removed the checkbox and resubmitted. Hoping that fixes it.

It seems like you know more than the various employees at Google - who seem to make their answers up!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Melanie N
1 month ago

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

When you have resolved the issue then submit the account for re-approval in the link below and explain what you did, so that the review team can see you have created the solution. (If not already done, do not send multiple requests, 1 is enough.)

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for the great advice. All back up and running again!