AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Merchant Account Showing Pending Status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have submitted my product feed few days ago, but still its showing pending status. Can anyone help me as I am new to merchant center and don't know how to get active status for them.

Take a look at the attached image.

Merchant Status Notifications.png

merchant status.png

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Go to Google Merchant Center (GMC) > Products > Feeds > click on your feed > check your data feed for errors

GMC > Check Business Information > website > check if its claimed

Make sure you have added a shipping price ether in the feed or in the GMC > shipping, and make sure the price currency matches your feed country code

If these are checked and you can not see any issues, than contact Google directly : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Merchant Account Showing Pending Status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the Reply!

I have checked all things and there is no error in feed file, Website claimed and verified and for shipping, I have already added 1 shipping rate for all products under the shipping section in Google Merchant center. 

Merchant Center Feed.png

Merchant Center Website.png

Merchant Center Shipping.png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Than please contact Google directly, we are forum members (fellow merchants, freelancers, agencies, feed developers) and can't help with account issues. Only suggest what to check.

Please contact them here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is the warning removal necessary or merchant account will accept product feeds without resolving the warnings?

Such as - Long Titles, Missing Microdata, etc.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Warnings are fine, they only improve the data feed quality. However I still suggest you contact Google as I have no other suggestions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One more thing, I haven't set up any advertisement. Just linked merchant account with the AdWords Account. Should I need to create quick ads through linked system?

And Thanks for your replies and suggestion, will surely contact Google.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Setup a link might be a good idea, but you do not need to create a campaign for the products to be approved. Contacting Google will allow you to find out the issue.