AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Manual fetch of feed in Google Shopping

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Just a simple question Smiley Happy 

When I manually fetch a new shopping feed, and submit I get the 

Processing... (0 products) 

At what point can I refresh the page? Or is it that I have to wait until processing is complete? 

As it never seems to complete Smiley Happy 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Manual fetch of feed in Google Shopping

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, Rob. The best thing to do would be to enable updates following data feed processing and you should receive an e-mail once the processing completes.

As for the web interface, it will refresh automatically once the data is processed. In my case, it's less than 2 minutes, I think, for a 900+ items XML feed.

Sorry, forgot to mention this: once you pressed the button you can leave the page if you want, processing will take place in the background, server-side, irrespective of what the client (browser) does.

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.