AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

MY product is Bronze turtle

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My product is Wish fullfilling turtle(Fengshui turtle). I want to know my google_product_category and product type. 

Re: MY product is Bronze turtle

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Could you possibly post a link to the item on question? From what I believe this is and without knowing your target country and where the item is used. I would assume this would fall under 

Home & Garden > Decor

OR 

Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Artwork > Figurines, Sculptures & Statues

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks @Ankur N for the further information

In that case, I would suggest

Home & Garden > Decor > Figurines

Taken from the US Taxonomy - http://www.google.com/basepages/producttype/taxonomy.en-US.txt

There is not always a category specific enough for each individual item, in these cases, you must select the most relevant. I would believe this would be the value most suited.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
According to your suggestion what should be the value of best product_type, adword_labels and adword_grouping.