AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

MPN Issue for Consignment Products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to find the MPN for consigned shoes, handbags, sunglasses and watches. What/where is the best place to find this without having to go to the manufacturere for each item?

Do any tools out there exist where I can type the product name and it provides me with the MPN? I can't seem to locate one. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: MPN Issue for Consignment Products

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

There is no real website available for collection of such data. It should be gained directly from the manufacturer or the product itself. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: MPN Issue for Consignment Products

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

There is no real website available for collection of such data. It should be gained directly from the manufacturer or the product itself. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.