Low Impressions on PLA Campaign
Re: Low Impressions on PLA Campaign
Hi @Tarundeep S,
Here are few suggestions for you -
- Check your Search Impression Share. Are you losing considerably there? Do the fix.
- How does your bid and CTR compare against Benchmark? Take the data for more than a week to check it. If you are bidding lower, increase it to be around or a bit more than the benchmark initially.
- How's your website page load time? Is it take more than 3 to 5 seconds to load? Improve it. In my personal experience, shopping campaigns suffer a lot if the website load time is bad.
- Make your product names and descriptions descriptive enough so that it addresses potential search terms.
- Make sure you are updating your feed every time you change product information or pricing on the site.
- Have granular product groups, or adgroups would be even better. It will allow you to bid differently and more strategically on different product categories.
All the best!
About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.