AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Low Impressions on PLA Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running a PLA campaign for my client. Impressions are very low. How can i increase the impressions. I have raised the bid amount as well. But it doesn't make much impact.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Low Impressions on PLA Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tarundeep S

Here are few suggestions for you -

• Check your Search Impression Share. Are you losing considerably there? Do the fix. 
  • How does your bid and CTR compare against Benchmark? Take the data for more than a week to check it. If you are bidding lower, increase it to be around or a bit more than the benchmark initially. 
  • How's your website page load time? Is it take more than 3 to 5 seconds to load? Improve it. In my personal experience, shopping campaigns suffer a lot if the website load time is bad. 
  • Make your product names and descriptions descriptive enough so that it addresses potential search terms.
  • Make sure you are updating your feed every time you change product information or pricing on the site. 
  • Have granular product groups, or adgroups  would be even better. It will allow you to bid differently and more strategically on different product categories. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.