AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Logo image rejected : The submitted image must be a logo that matches

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there!  I am just starting a webstore and am trying to set up Google Shopping anda Merchant Center.  For some reason, however, when I upload my Store Logo it rejects the image and says:

This image has been rejected:
The submitted image must be a logo that matches the permanent branding of your business

The logo is in my store on a number of pages and it is the permanent branding of my buisness so I am a little confused as to why it is rejecting it.  Any ideas?  All the other specs are correct (size and file type and all that stuff).

Thanks!!
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi, there are several issues with your images, please read the image requirements in the below url.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7059936?hl=en

Your image is namely not transparent and the text might need to be removed.

Also remember this is only for local inventory stores, so if you are not using local inventory, than there is currently no point submitting these images.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Please show us your logo's you submitted to Google Merchant and the website related to this. If you can not supply these details, it will be hard for us to suggest anything. Otherwise ask for help from Google by going to the top right corner > help in Google merchant.

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Logo image rejected : The submitted image must be a logo that matches

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Banner 1.3.pngLogo AS.png

And the website is almeasspeelgoed.nl

I imagine that this will make things a little more clear!  Smiley Happy

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi, there are several issues with your images, please read the image requirements in the below url.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7059936?hl=en

Your image is namely not transparent and the text might need to be removed.

Also remember this is only for local inventory stores, so if you are not using local inventory, than there is currently no point submitting these images.

Hope it helps.