AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Listing when a range of prices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a product(s) whereby it has a range of prices for the one product, as customers can order 1 month, 1 year, 3 year access. SO prices can be for example $10, $15 or $20, respectively, depending on what the customer chooses.

How should I list this in merchant center?

THanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Listing when a range of prices

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You will need to change the method and explanation of your product to quantities. You are not aloud to sell subscriptions or date range supplies.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Listing when a range of prices

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Gary,
Not sure exactly what your business model is, but here are Service policies for Google Merchant Center.  If you're selling magazines and/or newspapers that is allowed, with certain restrictions.  I think the easiest way to think about it is, if an item isn't tangible for a customer to hold in their hands, then it's probably not allowed via Google Shopping.

If you're unsure and want a review by Google, see this form.