AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Merchant Center to Arwords account with different url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody. I would like to know if you can help me out. I have an adwords account for a site in Australia which is working well with good CTR and conversions. I've just created a Google Merchant Account for another URL with the same products, same owner (they are going to migrate to this new site in a month. My question is: Would you guys recommend to link this new website to the existing Adwords account to create a shopping campaign? Or would you recommend to create a new Adwords campaign for this new site and link it there? I really appreciate your help with this. Thanks. 

Re: Linking Merchant Center to Arwords account with different url

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pablo

The same seller cannot list the same products twice or more within Google Merchant Center, it is against policy and is grounds for disapproval.

A seller can list two different sites, selling completely different products, however, if the stock is identical then I don't believe this is possible for you to do.