AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Left toolbar disappears when logged in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

c95316d046.png

Google Shopping won't display the left column containing result filtering options if I'm logged into my Google account. The left side of the picture is when I'm logged into my account, and the right is when I'm logged out. This happens in both Firefox and Microsoft Edge. I've looked around and can't find any option to re-enable the left hand toolbar. This is very frustrating, as I like using the "Available nearby" option which is no longer accessible.

(Originally posted this on the Search product help forum, but it was suggested that I ask here instead)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Left toolbar disappears when logged in

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a bug and I recommend you report this to Google, by going to the bottom of the page and send feedback.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Left toolbar disappears when logged in

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

(Originally posted this on the Search product help forum, but it was suggested that I ask here instead)

The side tool box is feature of google search only have no relationship with google Adwords. Still, there is long discussion on this on google product forum:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/X_u-pgxqbcc

This feature works with cookies and make sure that you didn't block cookies or tracking in myaccount.google.com

Else, you can try: 

Please log out of all Google accounts and then clear your web browser cache, cookies and history also. Then try again log-in to your google account and then search.

OR

You can also try to log-in on some other browser or Incognito mode. Further, you can try to opening your account of any other computer (if any, you have) or on your mobile device.

OR

May be some browser extension blocking something to load. You may need to disable any browser extensions, since some are incompatible with Google services.

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’