AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Large inventory for shopping campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

How Can i make data feed for large inventory. Because if i manually make the spreadsheet then it takes lots of time so is there any other option to make file for thousands of products? Please help me.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Large inventory for shopping campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Reenu,

Based on the CMS your website is using, you can easily find extensions/plugins that will help you generate and manage feeds efficiently. There are plugins for WordPress, Magento, Opencart, Shopify and for almost all popular CMS. You simply need to google it. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ratan,
Is it only way to use plugin? anything else. What is best for e-commerce site? What is the use of xml file in data feed?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

There are 5 main types of tools.

• Spreadsheet
  • Custom XML Script
  • Plugin
  • SaaS
  • Standalone Tool

Each with there benefits and negatives. I suggest looking to each of the sections and find out what you feel most comfortable with. Googling the types of systems is a good indicator to see what you like.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’