AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Items not showing up on goole shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

I currently have 8500 items listed as active on google shopping feeds, However I cannot find any of them even if i search unique items, the entire title or even the item number. 

Do we have to be paying ad words or any other entity for our items to show up? 

Edward

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Items not showing up on goole shopping

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Edward,

Welcome to adwords community Smiley Happy

Can you please confirm that when you have added these products on your merchant center? Have you gone through the merchants center dashboard? If yes, then please see the graph to know the status of your products, check these are approved or not. Graph will appear like this - 

merchant centre dashboard.png

If you see that products are still in review you have to wait for approval. For better understanding you can click the diagnostics tab to see current status of your products and if there are issues with  your products or not. Please refer the image - 

diagonostics.png

You can see the issues in detail by clicking on errors & warnings.

I hope these will help you to diagnose the actual problem. Please revert back if the problem exists

Re: Items not showing up on goole shopping

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
As you are saying do you have to pay, it looks like you have not connected your Google Merchant account to Google Adwords or setup a PLA Campaign.

Google Shopping is a CPC platform and is not free.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’