AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Items aren't appearing in some countries - Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a question regarding our Google Shopping Campaigns. We set up our Google Shopping Campaigns in almost all European countries where it was possible, and with all the right settings. Unfortunately, while in countries like Germany, Italy and Switzerland most of the products are being shown in results, in countries like France or the Czech Republic none of the products are being shown. As a reason in France for example it is written that the currency is not the right one, which is not true because it was checked multiple times. And unfortunately no matter how many times I tried to contact the support team from Google (E-mail, Telephone, Chat), they are unreachable. Smiley Happy

Can someone help us with an advice, what should we try or test?

Thank you very much,

Ilinca

1 Expert replyverified_user

Items aren't appearing in some countries - Google Shopping

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

First check if you have any impressions, by viewing the data in Google Adwords.

If no, than check that your data feed is correctly setup, such as language french, currency euro and that all products are approved. You can check this by logging in to Google Merchant > Products > List > French country  and check active vs inactive products

If all active, make sure you campaigns have the correct feed account and the target country is french.

If all above is checked, the only other suggestion would be to ensure you have a high enough bid.

Hope this is helpful

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’