AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Item requires a GTIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need some professional help with this I don't know what to do

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April

Item requires a GTIN

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

1) Please do not spam the whole forum with replies, this is a professional community where forum members help other members. Avoid posting on other threads as the answers and help is always different even if the top is similar. Instead for future reference, always create your own thread with a detailed question.

2) A products needs a bar code if the manufacturer has assigned one, you can see this by viewing the product in your hands and checking for the bar code, than add this value into your spread sheet.

3) If you lost your data, than you need to rebuild it or find a way to get your original data back. Within Google Merchant you can download the last 10 data feeds by going to GMC > Product > Feed > Click on your feed > 3dot menu > download file. If the file is not present, than there is nothing you can get from Google and you will need to use your own resources to find the missing data or recreate it.

4) If the manufacturer does not have any bar codes assigned, than simply do not submit brand, mpn and gtin. Than submit identifier exists to no

As this is a forum, we have no access to your account, please provide further in depth data if you like us to help you. This will allow other forum members to assist where possible. If this is not possible, than contact Google directly.

Here are some documents related to your query :

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324461

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324478

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

GTIN numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes we have no dfod or clothes

Requiring GTIN Number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

20000rhousandb were related

Requiring GTIN Number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I never thought I would need these receipts are bills in the future

Item requires a GTIN for Google Shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have no idea what to do or where to start or how to begin

Item disapproved, Item requires a GTIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know what to do I'm hurt law said hurt loan me confused angry mad

Item disapproved, Item requires a GTIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I never knew I would need these numbers gtn numbers in Earth on this would happen to me and my lifetime that's why I didn't save them or nothing and I'm very angry and mad at myself

Item requires a GTIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get the these items back when I don't know what the gtn numbers or how to get them or where to get them or who has them or what when they're all burnt down

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Who's going to help me get these numbers so I can do shopping and stuff like that I don't know what to do I think my life's over it's done I can't start over again I'm too old