AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Item disapproved due the mismatched price

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Just got an urgent issue, I have more than 50 items been disapproved from Google merchant center due to the mismatched price. In fact, these items are the variants of the parents products. Google just check the price on the landing page of the product which is the parents products' price, the variants may have the same price with parent, or may not. If not, the result is Google disapprove these listing.  

How should I fix this issue ? Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Item disapproved due the mismatched price

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
The landing page price must always reflect that of the product. So in your case you will need to setup a system where the URL has an added query string that defines the product variant. Than on the server side coding you need to change the price that is displayed.

So for example
http://example.com/myproduct.php?size=large

The size large will be captured by a script and than the price and the selected option has to be changed as per defined.

The above is the perfect solution.

Alternatively but not tested is to add microdata of the variant products. However this might or might not work.

I recommend you do it correctly and submit url's that define the variant with the correct price, image, title etc...
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Emmanuel F,

Thanks for your reply. In my situation, all the variants belong to the same parent product are all in the same page, and the lowest price will be displayed on the top, but I have a full list of the variants' price below. Is the solution mentioned above can be applied to my situation ?

Best Regards,

Frank

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
If they are all listed on the page than microdata should work, however the preferred method is to only show the product that the customer has clicked on from Google.

So the best option is using query url's
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’