AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with missing shipping information Merchant Center.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with uploading a shopping feed to Google Merchant Center.

I've uploaded four .xml datafeeds from Magento, one for France, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.

All the input and information in these data feeds is exactly the same, except the language that is being used.

The feeds from France, Germany en the Netherlands are working perfectly. But I've got a problem with my UK feed.

I got the following error for all the products in my feed: Missing shipping information.

I have some trouble with fixing this error, as I don't know where it is coming from.

Because, as I told before, the information is exactly the same as in the other shopping feeds.

I am looking forward to your reply and hope someone knows the trick.

Kind regards,

Suze Löbker

1 Expert replyverified_user

Issue with missing shipping information Merchant Center.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can add shipping details directly in Google Merchant. Simply go to Shipping and add a new one. Than select UK and all the appropriate settings.

More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069284?hl=en

Also make sure that all product landing pages are also in the native language and currency of the target country. For example, if your targeting France and you have use the French language and currency. Make sure this is the same for the landing page. Otherwise this is a violation.

Unless you are using Google Merchant automatic system to convert currency, than simply submit the default data feed for all target currency, using the currency of the data feed (original target country).

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’