AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with Remarketing Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We were facing issue in remarketing campaigns for long before. Single SKU getting more than 20 to 30% Click contribution out of total Remarketing clicks,When we had removed SKU from feed than another SKU were getting start 20-30% Clicks ratio of over all. Can anyone tell what are the actual problem where I am doing wrong

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a common issue and I have not found the exact reason, but using logic here is the following.

When Google can not match a SKU due to missing data such as product page type, product id, or because a user has visited a specific page without any of this data. Google must in this case show a product, this product will than be the one that has the highest CTR. Removing this product from the list simply pushing another one in its place and the cycle continues.

To resolve this as best as possible, make sure that all and every page is correctly marked up (homepage, category, search, etc...) with the remarketing code. IE : make sure the page type is correct, the value and product id for all pages.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Issue with Remarketing Campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for replying.
I appreciate your reply, but Because removing the SKU is not a
good idea. I need some strong solution for this because we are spending more in Remarketing.

Thanks & Regards

Ram Mahawar

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And have you checked your website with the possible reason that I mentioned? This is the only logical explanation. My previous reply gave you a solution.

You need to make sure your remarketing code is correctly installed, check every page. Lets say you have a blog page, if you have remarketing code installed on this page, than Google can not match a product ID. So it will match with products that are closest based on a algorithm.

If you do not want to target people that have not visited your product landing page, than do not install the remarketing. For example don't install it on blogs, contact page, policy page etc...

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’