AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with Missing shipping information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I recently updated my feed after changing my website product cost. Once it is updated, the feed started to throw "missing shipping information" error.

I am mapping my site's "shipping" attribute with value "FREE SHIPPING" to google's shipping_label. Also have set up the same under shipping settings in the merchant account.

For some reason when i see a product from the list section of feed, i get the below message and also the above said error message for the feed.

"We were unable to derive a rate from any of the shipping methods created in shipping settings. Shipping settings"

Can someone help me to solve this issue asap since it has stopped my shopping ads completely ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you are using shipping labels, than you need to assign a shipping setting in your Google Merchant Center account settings.

Login to Google Merchant Center and go to Shipping / Delivery, than check if you have add a shipping rate with the label being FREE SHIPPING, if not create one.

Than fetch the feed again and it will pick it up.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Shipping rate is given as fixed cost of $0.

Already set and still facing issue

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I recommend delete the shipping setting, than recreate it. Than fetch the feed again.

Also make sure that you match the word shipping label word identically.

More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7050921

If that does not work, than please contact Google directly here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If every product has free shipping, then don't have a shipping label. Just use $0 in the settings for every product.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. Spoke to the customer support.

Apparently they want me to remove shipping set up from merchant account or shipping_label column from the feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes about to do that. Thanks